Wednesday 29 February 2012

My shadow’s long, poised and still
From dusk ‘til dawn I’m silent still
O Lord my God make haste to me
My final breath returns to Thee

So long you evening shadows
For longer still my timeless wake
I’ll waltz in seamless meadows
Far from that crimson lake

For now the angels gather my raptured soul elates
My God, my Lord, my Savior, You kept me in the Faith..
~ L.J
 


Why prophesy a word millenniums old when you could simply teach it?
A false security lies in vain deceit
~ L.J
 


All phunked up and debunked - the expedience of being modern. ~ L.J
 


Can one tell the two are never the twain?
The penitent and the impenitent, the sinner and saint?
For one is saved, and one is lost, one bears His fruit, the other rots
One has the Faith, the other’s tossed, never the twain yet quite the same
They’re proud and poor and pathetically pompous
So sheltered in ways and dastardly dishonest
I’ve lost some good faith in many a saint
these servants’ mild yet covetous for gain
Sinner and saint, though never the twain yet quite the same ~ L.J
 
31 Jan / Thur 1 Mar 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment