Sunday 29 January 2012

KEEPER OF MY SOUL · painting & word by Larry James · My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’ ~ John 10:28,29
His integrity, His blessed assurance will keep me in eternal security; otherwise how can I when, by myself, am contrary to His impeccable standard in thought, word and action willingly and unwillingly and thus constantly falling short as a child of God, a brother, a father and a husband. Even as I speak, as I breathe, as I type, have I not offended someone somewhere and is there not unforgiveness in me? Almost certainly! ‘Who then can be saved?’ But Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Mat 19:25,26. This is not an excuse for sin nor a cop-out for consecrating but a due recognition of the true source and strength of our salvation. C’mon y’all give it up for Jesus!
29/01/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment